- Arrive early so that you’re able to greet everyone as they arrive.
- Help adults register or check-in their children as needed.
- For visitors, explain the schedule and classes offered to their children. Offer to find someone to show them around.
- Direct the children to the classroom or gym as needed.
- Arrive 10 minutes before the end of service to assist with check-out.
- Operate the walkie-talkie to call children downstairs as their parents arrive.
Not Sure Where to Serve?
Let us help you find the perfect fit for your spiritual gifts!
Children's Ministry Volunteers
There are several needs that we have in the Children’s Ministry in order to begin building a solid foundation. More details on each position can be found at the link below.