The Building and Properties Committee oversees the equipment and operation of the physical plant of Eastridge Baptist Church and its properties. Building and Maintenance Committee members will serve for three years on a rotating system.
The responsibilities are:
- Inspect and inventory church property.
- Maintain a file of instructions for operation, maintenance schedules and warranty information.
- Present a quarterly report to the church indicating work completed and work scheduled.
- Coordinate the cleaning procedures for the church building
- Coordinate a schedule of improvements for the building, equipment, including a long-range plan for care of all equipment.
- Prepare and present an annual budget for the upkeep and proper functioning of the church building and properties (with the exception of sound equipment, musical instruments and vehicles.)